By using this Site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this posting. The revised terms will take effect when they are posted. Your use of some parts or features of the Site may be governed by additional terms and conditions. Where this is the case you will be notified accordingly of those additional terms and conditions:
1)The prices are shown are per room per night for the numbers of people and dates selected, unless otherwise indicated. Additional guests will be required to pay an extra per person per night rate of $10.00
2) Quotes and reservations are subject to availability and actual pricing at the time of booking. Any verbal quote given is an estimate only of the price, which will be subject to written advice on confirmation of the reservation.
3) A confirmation email will be forwarded to your nominated email once the booking process is complete.
4) The person affecting a booking shall be deemed to have accepted the booking conditions on behalf of all persons named in that booking.
Whilst we attempt to satisfy all special requests, we are unable to provide a guarantee.
5) Check in and check out time is determined by Cabinas Capulin & Farm. Please check these times prior to making your reservation or prior to your arrival.
6) A late check-out fee may apply if the property is not vacated prior to this time.
7) If late checkout is required please contact your nominated property for applicable rates.
8) Bookings can be cancelled or amended up 4 months prior to arrival (2pm check-in time).
9) If canceled within the 4 months before arrival (2 pm check-in time) 50% will be deducted if the cancelation is 4 weeks before arrival the full amount will be forfeited by the guest. The administration will consider reprogramming new dates for specific cases.
Located just outside of the town of Santa Elena, Cabinas Capulin and Farm offers 9 beautiful wooden cabins on a family-run farm, surrounded by spectacular cloud forest, beautiful gardens, coffee fields and views of the Nicoya gulf. About Us.